ARRAY needs mutability to detect appends:

http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/orm/extensions/mutable.html?highlight=mutable#sqlalchemy.ext.mutable.MutableList

On 03/12/2017 06:59 AM, Asif Mahmud wrote:
Hi,
I'm not sure if it's a bug or I'm missing something. The thing is, I
tried to register to /after_update ORM event to watch out for changes
made to an existing row entry which has ARRAY /type column in it. But
the event isn't firing when I append something to the /ARRAY /.
Is this normal behavior or a bug? Other datatypes are firing
/after_update/ as documented. If it is normal what should I do to get
the /after_update /fire when appending to the /ARRAY /type column.
Thanks -
Shimon

To post example code, please provide an MCVE: Minimal, Complete, and
Verifiable Example. See http://stackoverflow.com/help/mcve for a full
description.
Groups "sqlalchemy" group.
an email to sqlalchemy+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:sqlalchemy+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
<mailto:sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com>.

SQLAlchemy - The Python SQL Toolkit and Object Relational Mapper