Dear experts,

All the entity tables in my data model have an "is_deleted" column.  The
many-to-many mapping tables, however, do not.  I was wondering if it is
possible to implement a system-wide, generic soft delete mechanism,
specifically focused on data retrieval where any entity records that have
been marked as deleted will automatically be excluded from any SQLAlchemy
select statements being generated.  This should include specific queries as
well as automatic selects due to pre-defined table relationships.

Is there an easy way to implement this e.g. by sub-classing Base or Query?
 I'm still new to SQLAlchemy, so any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you and kind regards,
Jaco