Hi,
i am having trouble trying to figure this out. I have a table something as
below. i want to write an sqlalchemy that query the table and then display
the email address from the row that was last updated. Please point me to
the right direction to help me accomplished that.

fname lname email phone
tom jon t...@mail.com 555
James peter t...@mail.com 555
john kas t...@mail.com 555