On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 4:54 PM,  <yoch.me...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed that {'polymorphic_load': 'selectin'} on single table inheritance
> can make several SQL queries unnecessarily.

well "selectin" loading would be inappropriate for single table
inheritance because you are telling it to emit additional queries for
additional subclasses, when in reality you'd like the original query
just to include all columns. For this reason the traditional
"with_polymorphic" approach is more appropriate for eager loading of
single table subclasses.