пятница, 20 октября 2017 г., 20:50:52 UTC+3 пользователь Mike Bayer написал:

> On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 11:05 AM, Simon King <si...@simonking.org.uk
> <javascript:>> wrote:
> > The "is not None" is important when checking a variable that may
> > contain a ClauseElement, precisely because ClauseElement defines that
> > __bool__ method.
> >
> > However, in Session.get_bind(), "mapper" is not supposed to contain a
> > ClauseElement. It should either be an instance of
> > sqlalchemy.orm.mapper.Mapper, or None, in which case "if mapper:" is a
> > valid and concise way to write it. Comparing to None might be strictly
> > more accurate, but it shouldn't be necessary.
>
> agree, "mapper" means "mapper" and it is not supposed to be a
> ClauseElement.   This sounds like arguments are not being passed
> correctly somewhere.   Would need a demonstration script if something
> in SQLAlchemy itself is claimed to be making the mistake.

Ok, that code produces mentioned
error: https://gist.github.com/aCLr/113ac292c05bdb01e964d8e9884d6e5f
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/anton/Projects/proj/core/run/stuff.py", line 100, in <module>
    Session.query(with_recursive).set_shard('default').all()
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2654,
in all
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2802,
in __iter__
  File "/home/anton/Projects/proj/core/run/stuff.py", line 28, in
_execute_and_instances
    shard_id=self._shard_id).execute(
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2806,
in _connection_from_session
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 984,
in connection
  File "/home/anton/Projects/proj/core/run/stuff.py", line 40, in get_bind
    original_bind = super(RoutingSession, self).get_bind(mapper, clause)
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 1336,
in get_bind
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/sqlalchemy/sql/elements.py", line 539,
in __bool__
TypeError: Boolean value of this clause is not defined