Yes, thanks. It's not really what I want but I understand.

I'm porting a few old Coldfusion web apps and CF has a neat query object,
if you query at data base, you are returned a query object. which you can
show the results etc. but you can also run new queries on that query
object. For example you may have a very large query, which you can then
cache. Then you can run additional queries on that cache query to filter
the results.

Thanks,
Charles