Currently, SQLA lets us use constructs like `child =
relationship('Child')`, where 'Child' is Python code that is evaluated
against some global-ish namespace. (More advanced: "Child.id == Parent.id",
etc)

Is this something that is available as a public library? We'd like to use a
similar pattern in our own mixin - we have a list of models that a model
can link to, and we'd like to be able to say `linked_models = ['ModelA',
'ModelB']` and have that later be able to return the actual classes. (The
reason why we have this is a bit long and tedious, but it's basically a
hack to avoid circular imports.)

In other words, is there a function that can do `model_cls =
looup_model(model_name)`?

Thanks,
Josh