I have a large and complex analytics query that I'd like to keep in raw
SQL.  It generally looks like this:

    SELECT foo.id,
           foo.name,
           tally.counted
    FROM    (...
             ...) tally
    JOIN foo ON tally.foo_id = foo.id
    WHERE tally.counted > 1
    ORDER BY tally.counted DESC

Is it possible to use the `columns` approach from the textual sql docs to
pull in the `counted` value ?  Something like this:

stmt = sqlalchemy.text('''SELECT...''')
stmt = stmt.columns(Foo.id, Foo.name, ???)
results = session.query(Foo, ???).from_statement(stmt).all()