this is a very open-ended question that can't be answered with a
single document. SQLAlchemy will allow for standard SQL and DDL to
work across both platforms transparently as well as differences in
INSERT mechanics, and additionally transactional semantics will work.
 But beyond that you would need to be familiar with what database
features you wish to use that may require special attention.

General dialect documentation is at;

http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/dialects/sqlite.html

http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/dialects/postgresql.html