On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 1:59:02 PM UTC-4, Jeremy Flowers wrote:

>> But I now have a stmt variable at the end..
> How do I iterate over that in the form:
> for row in results:
>    print(row)

results = query.all()
for row in results:
    print row

http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/orm/query.html#sqlalchemy.orm.query.Query.all

If you want to see what it compiles to,

this will give you a general idea, but the SQL won't be compiled to the
active database...

print stmt

you can compile the query's statement with a specific dialect for your
database like this:

from sqlalchemy.dialects import oracleprint
str(stmt.statement.compile(dialect=oracle.dialect()))