Hi,
I am using sqlalchemy core. I want to generate select query with
table_name.* option in select part when I am performing join and it should
be dialect specific.  In below query I am using below line of code.

*select(["*"]).select_from(join_obj).*

Mssql and Oracle dialect gives below query output

*MSSQL :*
*SELECT  *  FROM [Step1] AS [Step14] JOIN [ORDERS] AS [ORDERS6] ON
[Step14].[CUST_ID1] = [ORDERS6].[CUSTOMER_ID]*
*ORACLE QUERY:*
*SELECT * FROM "Step1" "Step14" JOIN "ORDERS" "ORDERS6" ON
"Step14"."CUST_ID1" = "ORDERS6"."CUSTOMER_ID"*
above queries will return columns from both the tables.

My requirement is query should be
*MSSQL :*
*SELECT  [step14].*  FROM [Step1] AS [Step14] JOIN [ORDERS] AS [ORDERS6] ON
[Step14].[CUST_ID1] = [ORDERS6].[CUSTOMER_ID]*
*ORACLE QUERY:*
*SELECT "step14".* FROM "Step1" "Step14" JOIN "ORDERS" "ORDERS6" ON
"Step14"."CUST_ID1" = "ORDERS6"."CUSTOMER_ID"*

Note:
Its not possible to me get all columns from table which I want to select. I
will only get columns which used for join. So I cannot use column based
select query. I have Littlebit tricky requirements in my project.