(Note that sqlalchemy-diff is not part of sqlalchemy, it's a tool
built on top of it, and there may not be anyone on this list who has
ever used it)

Something like this might do what you want:

from pprint import pprint
from sqlalchemydiff import compare

DBURI1 = 'oracle://scott:tiger@127.0.0.1:1521/dbname1'
DBURI2 = 'oracle://scott:tiger@127.0.0.1:1521/dbname2'