I've implemented a Concrete inheritance model and Oracle 11g is balking on
`CAST(NULL AS CLOB) as fieldn` during the pjoin union query execution with:

ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB

This happens when the unioned tables representing the 2 subclasses have
different `Text` fields which are created as CLOBs on Oracle. This is
independent of cxOracle version, since we get the same problem running the
emitted query in native Oracle SQL Developer:

`select cast(null as clob) from dual`

ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB
00932. 00000 -  "inconsistent datatypes: expected %s got %s"
*Cause:
*Action:
Error at Line: 1 Column: 8

The rest of the CASTs of NULL work fine, though, but generally NULL columns
should have no datatype in Oracle via NULL definition. I am on SQLAlchemy
1.1.3. Does 1.2x handle this better? If yes, and I need to hotpatch, which
lines would I need to patch?