Hello

I have N schemas with the same set of tables, 1 system schema with users,
groups, ... tables and 6 schemas with streets, organizations, transactions,
... tables.
On those schemas tables I don't set __table_args__ = ({'schema': SCHEMA},)
I just call dbsession.execute('SET search_path TO system, %s' % SCHEMA)
before sql queries.

When I make some changes in my model structures I want to refactor table in
all schemas using Alembic, how can I do that?
Maybe I can make some loop over my schemas somewhere?

Thanks