Hello.

My angular is using a datepicker to send a date in string format(ex:
2018-09-11) to my flask app to postgres via sqlalchemy.
In my postgres all rows have a column ef_time of timestamps type.(ex:
2018-09-07
13:24:30.138)

@app.route('/orders/<ide>')
def get_orders(ide):
session = Session()
orders_objects = session.query(Orders).filter(Orders.ef_time.like(ide+"%")).
all()
schema = OrdersSchema(many=True)
   orders = schema.dump(orders_objects)

    session.close()
return json.dumps(orders.data)

When sending a test, /orders/2018-09-11 my flask app gives me an error:
operator does not exist: timestamp without time zone ~~~unknown.
Line3: Where ord7.ef_time LIKE '2018-09-11%' because, obviously i am seding
a string and my ef_time column is of type datestamp without timezone in
postgres.

Please give some support, i don't know how to get out this situation. king
regards.