On Thu, 21 Mar 2019, Mike Bayer wrote:

not currently, however you can do a sphinx pdf build yourself if you
feel like installing LaTeX,

Mike,

I write > 90% of my documents using LaTeX (with the LyX GUI front end).
Sphinx is a new one for me so I'll go look at it.

unfortunately SQLAlchemy's PDF is enormous, has a lot of formatting
problems, and the readthedocs site wasn't able to build it, the
current tools are not reliable enough for me to publish this myself.

Postgres docs are also rather large and I find it easier to search for
specific information in a PDF.

Thanks,

Rich

--
SQLAlchemy - The Python SQL Toolkit and Object Relational Mapper