Hmm, the None looks fine, but now I'm suspicious of those airport_sys_id
and project_sys_id values. Why are they being passed as floating point
values, rather than integers?

Does the same query work if the reference_temperature is not None?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/CAFHwexcgYsR5aupVV%2B9BZEELzDL6-QmYvmT7s9TJQZpMQEhKVA%40mail.gmail.com.