Hello everyone!

I've some trouble to construct right query by ORM, can someone help to
construct appropriate subquery.

class Lesson(BaseMixin, TimeCreatedMixin, TimeUpdateMixin, Base):
users = relationship('User', secondary='lessonlist')

title = Column(String(128))
content = Column(Text)
order = Column(Integer, nullable=False, unique=True)
class LessonList(TimeCreatedMixin, TimeUpdateMixin, Base):
__tablename__ = 'lessonlist'
user_id = Column(UUID(as_uuid=True), ForeignKey('user.id'), primary_key=True
)
lesson_id = Column(UUID(as_uuid=True), ForeignKey('lesson.id'), primary_key=
True)

I need to get specific lesson model and count all passed lessons of
specific user. My sql query looks like:
SELECT l.id, l."order", (SELECT COUNT(user_id) FROM (SELECT user_id FROM
lessonlist WHERE user_id = %user_id) AS c)
FROM lesson l
WHERE l.id = %lesson_id;

Thanks in advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/407a3442-d3c0-4bc7-ac0d-fdc7cc35f188%40googlegroups.com.