*
*
> So my GAME table has an "id" field, and my round table has a game_id field,
> and an id field.
>
> When I try to join(game_table, round_table) - I get the following error:
> *Implicitly combining column round.id with column game.id under attribute
> 'id'. Please configure one or more attributes for these same-named columns
> explicitly.*

join() does not emit that error; that error occurs when you create a mapping to
the join using either mapper() or a declarative base, since "attribute" refers
to ORM mapped attribute. Mapping to joins with same-named columns is
demonstrated at
https://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/13/orm/nonstandard_mappings.html#mapping-a-class-against-multiple-tables
 .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/3cf2863a-1d22-4687-be69-1a5cebf3d08c%40www.fastmail.com.