Hi Friends,

I am new to SQLAlchemy and trying to do with the inheriting property ( from
using postgresql_inherits ).
Code for creating a table and insert table is showing below,

*models.py*

> Parent_Table = sqlalchemy.Table(
>     "Parent_Table",
>     metadata,
>     sqlalchemy.Column("Name", sqlalchemy.String),
>     sqlalchemy.Column("Description", sqlalchemy.String),
> )
>
> Child_Table = sqlalchemy.Table(
>     "Child_Table",
>     metadata,
> sqlalchemy.Column("Extra_col", sqlalchemy.String),
>     postgresql_inherits=('Parent_Table')
> )

* views.py*

    )
>     await models.database.execute(query)

This will show an error

sqlalchemy.exc.CompileError: Unconsumed column names: Name, Description

checked in many sites including SQLA documentation but didn't get a way to
do this. Please help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/bb50a5e8-0199-406d-b2e3-97f1ce2c111b%40googlegroups.com.