I'm trying to figure out how I got a DetatchedInstanceError

DetachedInstanceError: Parent instance <AcmeAuthorization at 0x107a62b90> is
not bound to a Session; lazy load operation of attribute 'domain' cannot
proceed (Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/bhk3)

This is happening in a web application where I never call
`dbSession.close()`. It does use zope.sqlalchemy for pyramid_tm, but
`keep_session` is True.  I set `expire_on_commit=False` on the sessionmaker.

Any tips on the best ways to troubleshoot how/where this is getting removed
from a session?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/3e2d1a58-3f95-4021-9e3a-8b20fb9a2559%40googlegroups.com.