Thanks for the response...

I have one table for permissions which has 'PermissionEntity' and another
table  for contract which has 'ContractsEntity' .. the table I am currently
trying to remove my entry from is another table called permission_contract
which is shown below:

[image: Capture.PNG]

this table does not have any entities but has foreign keys which gets data
from the two table mentioned above...
What I am trying to do is send a query to this table and delete an entry if
it exists and i am doing this by the following:

    result =
db.session.query(PermissionEntity).filter(and_([PermissionEntity.contract_id ==
contract_id, PermissionEntity.permission_id == permission_id]).first()

    for i in result:
    i.remove()

    db.session.commit()

Of course this will not work as permission entity has no relationship with
permission_contract..

please advice best approach as im new to this?

thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/cc6ea4ce-7033-4fb9-af7b-44daea20fd22%40googlegroups.com.