I am getting the following error:

SAWarning: Implicitly combining column Node.node_id with column
Name.node_id under attribute 'node_id'.  Please configure one or more
attributes for these same-named columns explicitly.

In my case I am using poymorphic classes by joining with the ORM. Node
is the base of the hierarchy (derived from declarative_base), then I
have a class Property derived from it, and a class Name derived from
Property. Each class has a primary_key named node_id, with a foreign key
constraint one step done the hierarchy. I have also tried making all the
Foreign key constraints point to Node.node_id and it doesn't make a
difference.

It is just a warning, and the lookup does seem to make the double join,
so it doesn't seem to be a big problem, but it seems it want me to
configure something for these, but I am not sure what.

Two level inheritance is working just fine, it is just where it hits the
3rd level that it seems to want something explicit.

--
Richard Damon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/8fa8e94d-cc6f-5bf5-efeb-dbdbae0d7663%40Damon-Family.org.