Thanks Mike, I oversimplified a little bit (the factory function takes more
arguments than self.stops, not part of the Planning class), but if i create
the factory with partial I think it will work.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/077d7141-b8dc-46ac-92d8-bee90bd2fb4en%40googlegroups.com.