Hey Michael, thanks for flagging that. It's now been fixed! I'm providing
both links for you below.
Please feel free to reach out once you've dug in and we'll be happy to
answer any questions! You can join us on slack
<https://join-slack.osohq.com/> as well, either way!

blog post: https://www.osohq.com/post/introducing-builtin-roles
Guide to roles patterns:
 https://docs.osohq.com/getting-started/rbac.html#resource-specific-roles