It's not really a normal pattern in a web application that database connections
are user-specific.  This is usually too inefficient as it means you're
connecting and disconnecting for every click.   Typically a web application
uses a single password for the whole database, and then any kind of user-level
security is done at a row level based on auth-related columns in the tables.

Otherwise, to connect to the database with kerberos you would have to resolve
this with the database driver in question first.   From the SQLAlchemy side
this just has to do with what parameters you pass to create_engine() that get
sent through to the driver.   mysql/connector python, while the driver I prefer
the least, might be the only one that supports kerberos auth.   But as for how
to integrate this in a web application it would be a little bit awkard since
you'd have to create_engine() for every web click and it will not be very
efficient.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/22410183-b6dd-4da6-88de-36316d0d0d22%40www.fastmail.com.