Sure !  Here's an example.
This is the base class

class Process(Versioned, Base, UtilityMixin):
__tablename__ = 'process'
__table_args__ = {}

id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)
discriminator = Column('type', String(64))
timestamp = Column(DateTime, nullable=False)
start_date = Column(Date, nullable=False)
am_pm = Column(String(8))
probable_end_date = Column(Date)
end_date = Column(Date)
user = Column(String(128), nullable=False)
comments = Column(Text)

__mapper_args__ = {'polymorphic_on': discriminator, 'polymorphic_identity':
'process',
'order_by': [start_date.desc(), id.desc()]}

protocol_id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey('protocol.id', onupdate='cascade',
ondelete='restrict'))
process_type_id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey('process_type.id',
onupdate='cascade',
ondelete='restrict'))

an one of the child classes:

class CompoundAdministration(Process):
__tablename__ = 'compound_administration'
__table_args__ = {}
__mapper_args__ = {'polymorphic_identity': 'compound_admin'}

id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey('process.id', onupdate='cascade',
ondelete='cascade'),
primary_key=True)
dose = Column(String(64))
substance = Column(String(128))
frequency = Column(String(64))
duration = Column(String(64))

route_id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey('administration_route.id',
onupdate='cascade',
ondelete='restrict'))
route = relationship(AdministrationRoute, uselist=False)

I have many types of processes that derive from the parent class and all of
these throws a warning linked to the "user" Column Added in their
respective _history.
For reference I implemented versioning using this recipe:
https://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/13/_modules/examples/versioned_history/history_meta.html

I added my "user" column definition right under the "changed" column in
history_meta.py.
The "changed" column does not trigger the warnings but my newly added
"user" column does.
So I'm guessing there is a extra step I forgot to add in the
history_meta.py file but I cannot find what or where..

Thanks !

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/0e88ef9d-f871-4c55-853c-25461ce4b87an%40googlegroups.com.