And nope. It's coming when I'm running `aliased`, but it doesn't seem to be
directly related, even though it's the same warning. I think it has to do
with how I'm translating inherited models. Sorry for the false alarm.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/9fec53bf-e160-4970-a616-b1a669db7074n%40googlegroups.com.