Interesting problem... it's not exactly a cascade delete, which goes from
parent (1 side) to children (many side).

I think you have to provide code to do this - brute force check the parent
to see if it's an "empty nester".  This can be expensive if you are
cascading a person delete to many person-secrets.  You might consider
maintaining a count in secret to prune the query.

LogicBank <https://github.com/valhuber/LogicBank> (part of ApiLogicServer
<https://github.com/valhuber/ApiLogicServer/blob/main/README.md> - both are
open source) can maintain such counts without code, happy to discuss with
you if you want to reach out.

Regards,
Val

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/fde3d025-fda7-420b-b476-7dd295837f79n%40googlegroups.com.