Hi all,

after years of maintaining the sqlalchemy exasol dialect within Blue Yonder
https://github.com/blue-yonder/sqlalchemy_exasol the Exasol AG has stepped
up and offered to officially maintain the dialect in the future as part of
their open source strategy.

We are more than happy about this development and have transferred the git
repository to it's new home https://github.com/exasol/sqlalchemy-exasol.

We will also transfer pypi access to sqlalchemy-exasol. The exasol team
will provide an official announcement within the next days.

Kind Regards,

Peter Hoffmann
Blue Yonder

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/77148a82-8680-4884-98c3-7e2f7642a1bbn%40googlegroups.com.