Hello All.

I have a problem when I try to load a dataframe to postgresql and store it
in a schema..

from msilib import schema
import pandas as pd
import numpy as np
import glob
from sqlalchemy import create_engine
from datetime import datetime, timedelta

engine = create_engine('postgresql://nahum:inifedal@localhost:5432/dbwork')

archivos2=(glob.glob(
"/Users/nahumcastro/Documents/mdt_work_files/records.csv"))
df_telcel = pd.DataFrame(archivos2)
for index, row in df_telcel.iterrows():
datastore=pd.read_csv(str(row[0]), delimiter=',')
datastore.to_sql('records', engine, schema='work')

The problem that I have is that it asks for a library (msilib) available
only on windows.
https://docs.python.org/3/library/msilib.html

If I do not use schema 'work' to store only in public schema  there is no
problem at all.

/usr/local/bin/python3 /Users/nahumcastro/Documents/load.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/nahumcastro/Documents/load.py", line 1, in <module>
    from msilib import schema
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'msilib'

I am on a macintosh computer.
python 3.9.10
pandas is 1.4.1
sqlalchemy is 1.4.29