Hi Simon,

Thank you for your help. I am brand new working with SQLalchemy, really
appreciate if you explain how to generate the metadata with the list of
column names from the .CSV to create the tables?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/CADF7wwYLD-OrxU9-Eq5mnSMoCBJ-EcFEcD%3DVXUEJJNLCx_dOjw%40mail.gmail.com.