Hello,

How can I infer the ORM model class from an update (or insert, or delete)
function result?

upd = update(Project).values(name='foo').where(
    Project.id == 1
)

def my_library_function(session, upd):
    result = session.execute(upd)
    # how to get the Project ORM model here, using only session and upd ?

I saw that the update() object has a `table` attribute, but this returns
the Core table (not the ORM model). In addition I don't have access to the
base/registry from this function (unless it can be derived from session?).
Moreover it seems like searching the registry is O(n) and will not work in
all cases, such as when two ORM models map to the same Core table.

Thanks and best regards,

Matthew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/9fc63126-a36d-4e36-b4df-50701bfcae47n%40googlegroups.com.