Hello all,

I’m trying to find a good place to post a job opening for a solid
SQLA/PostgreSQL/Python db developer (contract or permanent). Not sure this
group is suited for this, but I hope somebody may be able to point me at
well-frequented job board?

Much thanks!
Jens

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/6feafe94-d584-4d56-86ee-b4c18cdb0920n%40googlegroups.com.