hey there -

yes this is unfortunately the case as we had to fix a bug in the mutable
extension, issue 8133 doc'ed at
https://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/14/changelog/changelog_14.html#change-f8b03063d70397a8f275287ed2c8f2e6
 .   this seemed to be enough of an edge case that I didn't attempt to
reconcile the old broken format.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/be8f330d-d0ab-4b40-a753-df3f02a87cc7%40www.fastmail.com.