Hi there!

Please help me to understand:
I want to make two equal queries, that sends real queries to database each
time:

session.query(InstrumentTable).get(instr_id)
<some other code>
session.query(InstrumentTable).get(instr_id)

The problem is that second query returns instance from identity_map.
I know how to hardcode it, but I want a beautiful solution.

   1. No, I cannot use refresh method, because it is not vectorized
   (this part of code is used in custom vectorized refresh method,
   because in our case each transaction is slow and therefore expensive) -
   having vectorized SA refresh is a perfect solution, but it does not
   exist.
   2. rollback make real second query, but it seems to be hardcode.
   3. session.identity_map._dict = {} hardcode too
   4. Opening another session hardcode too.
   5. Using one of AUTOCOMMIT, READ COMMITTED, READ UNCOMMITTED,
   REPEATABLE READ, SERIALIZABLE as isolation_level seems to be a true way,
   but none of them does not work as I expect.

​

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/0808aeb1-e32d-4a42-bac2-959ee6d03ba7n%40googlegroups.com.