Hi Team,

I have installed a fresh project in which i wanted to generate ms-sql db
class models with help of sqlacodegen I was not able to do that getting
this error as attached in screenshot.  Also I did the pip check it says no
broken requirement.
Even I tried down grading SQLAlchemy to 3.1.24 as in sqlacodengen read me
it was mentioned it only supported 3.x.x version still no luck!
Please help me to solve this.
Thanks in Advance...!

*Error - *PS C:\Users\User\OneDrive\Documents\Github\PythonPOC> sqlacodegen
--help
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<frozen runpy>", line 198, in _run_module_as_main
  File "<frozen runpy>", line 88, in _run_code
  File
"C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python311\Scripts\sqlacodegen.exe\_

   __main__.py", line 4, in <module>
  File
"C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python311\site-packages\sqlacodegen

   n\main.py", line 11, in <module>
    from sqlacodegen.codegen import CodeGenerator
  File
"C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python311\site-packages\sqlacodegen

   n\codegen.py", line 9, in <module>
    from inspect import ArgSpec
ImportError: cannot import name 'ArgSpec' from 'inspect' (C:\Program
Files\Pytho

   on311\Lib\inspect.py)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/e04ec6f7-85bc-406d-a803-760cd88e6703n%40googlegroups.com.