Hello,

It looks like in 2.0 we can no longer treat a row.Row as a dict. I have a
few cases where I want to do this, such as when I need to get a list of
columns, or when I don't know the column name in advance.

    rows = conn.execute(select(t.c.foo)).fetchall()

    rows[0].keys()  # Not Allowed

    rows[0][some_unknown_column]  # not allowed

If we need to treat it as a dict, are we supposed to be calling:

    rows[0]._asdict()

This works, but the only issue is that our IDEs flag this as accessing a
protected member of a class. Is there any alternative?

Thanks and best regards,

Matthew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/10721070-ecf9-4438-87dc-a9ff6c13c0dan%40googlegroups.com.