Hi Team,

I am using connection pooling in sqlalchemy using oracle own pool.My script
looks like this.
```
from sqlalchemy import create_engine,text

from sqlalchemy.pool import NullPool

import oracledb

pool = oracledb.create_pool(user='XXX', password='XXX',dsn='XXX:1521/XXX',
min=1, max=5, increment=1)

def creator():

    return pool.acquire(cclass="MYAPP",purity=oracledb.PURITY_SELF)

engine = create_engine("oracle+oracledb://", creator=creator,
poolclass=NullPool)

conn = engine.connect()

result = (conn.execute(text("select current_timestamp from dual")))

for row in result:    #first query

    print(row)

conn.close()

conn = engine.connect()

result = (conn.execute(text("select current_timestamp from dual")))

for row in result:     #second query

    print(row)

conn.close()

```

Here the first query in running perfectly when the second time when i am
doing it then it is rasing the folowing error

sqlalchemy.exc.DatabaseError: (oracledb.exceptions.DatabaseError) DPY-4011:
the database or network closed the connection

Why is this issue coming.

Is it because of conn.close(). Here the conn.close() is not releasing
connection back to the pool.

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/10098e90-038e-478e-8a7e-db5b8e2f7e07n%40googlegroups.com.