On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 3:47 PM Mike Bayer
<mike_not_on_goo...@zzzcomputing.com> wrote:

> step 1 is stop using that silly Flask extension that gives you
> "Pipeline.query", I can't tell what it is you want to SELECT from either by
> reading this query.

Wow, that made things a lot easier.

Is there any reason to avoid mixing Model.query with direct SQLAlchemy
calls?  We have a bunch of Model.query right now.  I'm wondering if
we'd need to rewrite all those upfront, or if we could redo them as
time permits.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/CAOvKW55pTerGhFw6F7%3D%3DCgbz0fu2N71uUOgk73A91jP3M10AEQ%40mail.gmail.com.