Hello,

When I use the command sqlacodegen mssql+pymssql://USER:PASS@IP:PORT/DB >
model.py, the process hangs and continues running for several hours without
any results. The database I'm trying to generate models.py for is quite
large (over 1000 tables). Is the execution time normal, or is something
wrong? I've tested the connection string with engine.connect(), and it
seems to be working fine. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Leandro L. A. Vieira

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/1a9d575a-f87e-4ff8-a6de-dac0fd3b27fdn%40googlegroups.com.