I updated the driver to the latest version and removed the line
'self.engine.dialect.supports_sane_rowcount = False,' and the same error
occurred again. Could this driver also have an unknown bug?

TCLOUD_DATABASE_DRIVER_V18 =
"/opt/microsoft/msodbcsql18/lib64/libmsodbcsql-18.3.so.1.1"

SQLALCHEMY_TCLOUD_DATABASE_URI =
'mssql://'+TCLOUD_DATABASE_USERNAME+':'+TCLOUD_DATABASE_PASSWORD_UPDATED+'@
'+TCLOUD_DATABASE_HOST+':'+TCLOUD_DATABASE_PORT+'/'+TCLOUD_DATABASE_NAME+'?driver='+TCLOUD_DATABASE_DRIVER_V18+'&Encrypt=yes&TrustServerCertificate=yes'

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/CAEKDjrk655oE0f5RqK5Q7_kagoTcHk11n%3DyaGstXMN3%3D%3DjQxHA%40mail.gmail.com.