Hey All,

Long time no talk for some.  I'm writing because I was wondering if
anyone on the list has experience with Teradata?  I'll be
transitioning from Oracle -> Teradata in the coming months (I don't
need to do the admin work, just the sql side of things), and was
wondering what to expect by way of changes.  Either from the syntax
side of things, or anything "curve balls" to expect down the road.
We'll be having a 3 day training session to go over the changes in the
environments, but I always like to be prepared for big changes like
this.

Also, We currently don't have a Teradata producer in SQL Fairy is that
correct?  Maybe If I find the time during this transition, I'll
actually contribute something to the project. :)

Mike