Hi Ken,

I just wanted to let you know that with the svn version of SQLT,
diagram and graphviz applications are now working for me.  I didn't do
anything special, so I don't know what was wrong before.

Thanks,
Scott

On Aug 26, 2009, at 12:30 PM, Ken Youens-Clark wrote:

> On Aug 25, 2009, at 3:20 PM, Scott Cain wrote:
>
>> Hi Ken,
>>
>> I was pretty sure you were a Mac person, and therefore, SQLT
>> probably worked fine on a Mac.  I'll try to simplify and figure out
>> what the problem is and get back to you on the skip_tables stuff,
>> though I suspect I'd like to have it. :-)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Scott
>
> Scott,
>
> I've added this code.
>
> ky

Scott Cain, Ph. D. scott at scottcain dot net
GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/) 216-392-3087
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research