Hi,

I am trying to get info about the indexes present in my database. By using
PRAGMA index_list(tablename) I have been able to get a list of indexes.

What confuses me is that some index names are like these: (tablename
autoindex 1), (tablename autoindex 2), etc.

It looks like these indexes are permanent, meaning they were not created
using a CREATE INDEX query but rather in the CREATE TABLE query. Fine, but
is there a way to know which column(s) they relate to, other than by parsing
the table schema ?

BTW, is my distinction between permanent and "droppable" indexes right ?
Which ones are preferred ?

Thanks for your help.

Bertrand