Hello All,

I am having a hard time getting sqlite to work with PHP.

I have installed the RPM from the web site and can compile a test C
program that works no problem.

But can't get it to work w/ PHP.

I have extension = extension=libsqlite.so in my php.ini file. But when I
do a php -v from the command line it says it can't locate the
libsqlite.so file.

Also when I look I do have libsqlite.so in my /usr/lib/.

Also if I run pear install sqlite, I get "No releases found for package
'sqlite'". Which brings up the a question in addition to why is the pear
installer not working?, of do I need to run that being that I installed
the RPM from the sqlite.org web site?

I am running 4.3.3 of PHP.

Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

JR