HI,
when database (table, etc.) is locked, there are 2 API functions to handle
it: "sqlite_busy_handler" and "sqlite_busy_timeout", the first is to try to
execute query for as many times as you want and the second is to set the
time limit before query result is set to "SQLITE_BUSY".
I need something like the mix of these functions, I need to try it as many
times as I want with some delay between every the tryes. Is there any way
how to combine SQLite APIs or do I have to program it externaly???

Thanks

                                        S pozdravem
                                                Bronislav Klucka

Bronislav Klucka                                                  Pro2-Soft
+420 605 582 922                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* Windows & Web applications, Computer training        http://pro2-soft.com