D. Richard Hipp wrote:
Feedback is requested on the paper found at:

Richard,

SQLite is one of my favorite examples of good open-source s/w.

I read (with great interest) your paper, and would not have a problem with any of the proposals being implemented. All would have some benefits.

However, as I see it, SQLite has one very limited resource--your time.

My contribution to this thread is that I would prefer you to spend your time adding SQL constructs from later standards (nothing specific in mind). That might expand the user base more than any of the suggested improvements. I know this is kinda orthogonal to your request for input, but it is being sent with the best of intensions--optimizing an already very good program.

Thank you for a great product, and great support.

Gerry