Hi, I've got few questions:

1/ I've got sqlite like PHP module (under windows). I tried this:
        a)execute script 1 (selecting from some table), it tooks 2 minutes
        b)execute script 2 , it tooks 3 minutes
        c)execute them both at the same time (from different browser windows), both
of them stopped also at the same time and       it tooks 5 minutes

I've tried another questions and both of the scripts allways stopped at the
same time with duration of he sum of the time fo each process separated.
This is not, of course, the behaviour I would expect... Is this some feature
of sqlite or an I doing something wrong??

I've also tried the same with MySql and the result should be like
1/ first script alone - 2 minutes
2/ second script alone - 3 minutes
3/ both of them at the same time - first took 3 minutes, second took 4
minutes...

2/ Can I make queries processing more databases? Like select
users.address.city_name from users.address where
countries.country.city_id=users.address.city_id... That's stupid examlpe but
I have to join 3 tables in 3 different databases (I cannot put the tables
into one db, it's customer's request).

3/ What are you expiriences about using sqlite.dll like database server on
"server computer" that is accessing from more "client computers"???

Brona