I just ran into an annoying bug using SQLite 2.8.6 on Win XP compiled from source.

SELECT U.b,I.c FROM User as U JOIN UserInfo as I USING a;

whereas, the following sql will work just fine:

SELECT User.b,UserInfo.c FROM User JOIN UserInfo USING a;

Of course, "SELECT U.b FROM User as U;" works just fine.

According to the docs on the website, this should be supported. If you have lots of fields to extract from multiple tables, this can get painful depending on the length of the table names you use.

I have submitted a bug report.

Michael Hunley
Senior Engineer
PocketPurchase, Inc.